Here's some quick info for getting the new UT up and running on Linux, since no official Launcher exists yet:
- You need to register and log in on the official UT forums.
- Head to the hidden Playable Build thread, and download the Linux Client and additional maps
- Unzip the download somewhere on your PC.
- You need to make the engine binary executable:
chmod +x LinuxNoEditor/Engine/Binaries/Linux/UE4-Linux-Shipping
- You may then run the game:
$ ./LinuxNoEditor/Engine/Binaries/Linux/UE4-Linux-Shipping UnrealTournament
Performance is not amazing, but seems to get better with each build. I'm using the official Nvidia drivers, version 352.79-8 (in Debian Sid), and haven't had glitchy graphics or graphics-related crashes for a while.